Monday, February 06, 2006

Meet Jacob Robida

Caution: the following links are a little creepy. For the record, I do very much remember what it was like to be that age, with all the confusion and emotional turmoil, and having lost people in their teens I very much sympathize with the pain and loss that Robida's friends and family are enduring. The circumstances, I'm sure, make it even more painful.

Yet it's also important that we keep a little bit of perspective here. I have to say I find it a little wacky that all the talking heads have been driving it up our noses that "no one could POSSIBLY imagine that such a sweet boy as this could EVER be involved in this!"

I guess we're supposed to believe that any kid could be this kid, so BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID. I'm sure it's perfectly normal for kids these days to have swastika tattoos.

I guess brownshirt is the new black.

No comments: