Tuesday, August 29, 2006

somebody's gotta do it

Ok party people, here's the skinny: I've started a new blog. I'm keeping this one, and will continue to post on it, but I can't find any blogs dedicated to the race in IN-02, and damnit, it's just too important to go unnoticed on the internets. So here's the site: 'Round the Bend: Shock troops in the bluification of Michiana.

I'd appreciate a couple of things from y'all. First, feedback. Please feed me your ideas/qualms/leads/whathaveyous. Second, your eyes and ears. Please pass me any info you find, any articles you read, any rumors you hear on the IN-02 race, or on politics in Michiana in general. Also, plug this site to your family, friends, coworkers, anyone living in this district or curious about the race. Finally, I'm going to give it my best, but I don't know if I can do this alone, and I can use all the help I can get. If anyone I know would like to contribute actual material (as in, do some posting), please let me know. Obviously, you won't have to post under any deadlines or quotas or anything, just adding your 2 cents or whatever is great.

No comments: