Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Pennsylvania primary: what's it gonna be?

Lots of good analysis of late polls out there, most accessible via TPM. Looks like there may be a late break toward Clinton, though that isn't a consensus opinion. My suspicion is that there is.

My prediction ('cuz what's the fun in watching polls and not trying to predict the spread?): Clinton by 10, 55-45. Like with every other major primary this year, just enough that the results falls within both campaign's goalposts of "victory."

4 comments:

m.crosier said...

And the winner is... el ranchero... oy vey... makes me wish I was republican. Not really, but you know what I mean.

el ranchero said...

Yeah, I know, it's like Jon Stewart asked to Barack Obama: "Do you think it's possible that you could defeat John McCain in November, go to your Inauguration in January, and Hillary Clinton still be running?"

Zee said...

Wow, nice prediction. Next time predict a win we can believe in, will ya?

Barmecide said...

Nice call!

Talking to my Mom in Kosovo last night, I predicted an Obama win.

I should read your blog more.